Assigning a large number of protective agents to a high-profile event is no longer sufficient to counter realistic threats; we must pre-plan such events with an “adversarial” mindset.
The “Red Team” concept is a strategic milit
Today, a pre-incident analysis is the best-practice protocol to predict the primary locations you need to either secure when planning the security and response aspects of a major upcoming event.
Trident consultants have the experience of planning large events and deploying such assets as:
- Plain-clothes, armed or unarmed protective agents dressed to blend in with attendees
- Plain-clothes, armed or unarmed counter-surveillance operatives dressed to blend in with attendees
- Uniformed and plain-clothes law enforcement
- Unformed protective agents dressed as ticket-takers or usher
- Paramedics and other medical professionals
- Armed response teams made up of skilled law enforcement and private sector professionals
- Protective Drivers
- Protective Escorts to watch over individuals to and from parking lots, nearby venues
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) services
We customize our protective services based upon numerous factors such as, but not limited to:
- Physical size of venue(s)
- Number of doors
- Number of attendees
- Threat Assessment/Known Threats
- Additional tasking requested by clients
Can you afford to not know? Trident Security Consultants have a broad-spectrum of experience from federal and local law enforcement, military, corporate and legal investigative fields, with knowledge, experience, and equipment that exceeds any other investigative agency in the Pacific Northwest.
To learn more about our protective consulting and event risk management services, call us at (253) 852-7000 during our office hours 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. When calling after hours or if you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and our on-duty investigator will return your call at the earliest opportunity.