Trident is a leading Pacific Northwest provider of electronic surveillance countermeasures services
Our experts employ a variety of physical, electronic, and visual techniques used to detect and counter technical surveillance devices, technical security hazards, and related physical security deficiencies.
Where do we work?
- Businesses and Residences
- Vehicles, Vessels, and Aircraft
- Executive offices, conference and meeting rooms, hotels, R&D labs
- Product Announcement / Roll-out
- Active Electronic Threat Monitoring before and during Board or Business Meetings and Conferences
- Mergers and Acquisitions
What do we look for?
- Hidden or overt Audio or Video Transmitters (bugs) and wiretaps; live or passive
- Audio or Video Recorders
- Hidden cameras
- LED and laser audio devices – InfraRed (IR) or visible; live or passive
- Accoustic leakage
- Audio vibration sensors; live or passive
- Tracking devices; live or passive
- Inspection for penetration of existing network; landline, VOIP, digital, and cellular telephone systems; intrusion, video, and fire system wiring
- Radioactive contaminates
- Tampering and Sabotage
What is your inspection process?
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis
- Electronic Device Detection
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Analysis
- High and Low Voltage Wired Infrastructure Analysis and Mapping
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Telephone System Analysis
- Thermal Imaging
- Infrared and Laser Detection
- Radiation Detection
- Physical Inspection
We utililze the lastest countermeasures equipment used by corporations and governments world-wide. This equipment includes, but is not limited to:
- REI OSCOR TSCM Spectum Analyzer
- Computer Software Defined Radio (SDR) Receiver
- REI ANDRE Counter Surveillance Broadband Receiver
- REI TALON Telephone Analyzer
- REI ORION Non-Linear Junction Detector (NLJD)
- REI Countermeasures Amplfier
- Netscout Aircheck WiFi Tester
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Cameras
- B.E. Meyers Light Intensification Device
- Wired and Wireless IP Camera Testers
- Extensive physical inspection tools
Want to know more?
Call us at (253) 852-7000 or use the Contact Form. Our office hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. When calling after hours or if you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and our on-duty investigator will return your call at the earliest opportunity.