Trident is a leading Pacific Northwest provider of electronic surveillance countermeasure (“bug sweep”) services
Our experts employ cutting-edge physical, electronic, and visual techniques used to detect and counter technical surveillance devices, technical security hazards, and related physical security deficiencies.
Questions we are commonly asked are:
Where do we work?
- Businesses and Residences
- Vehicles, Vessels, and Aircraft
- Executive offices, conference and meeting rooms, hotels, R&D labs
- Product Announcement / Roll-out
- Active Electronic Threat Monitoring before and during Board or Business Meetings and Conferences
- Mergers and Acquisitions
What do we look for?
- Hidden or overt Audio or Video Transmitters (bugs) and wiretaps; live or passive
- Audio or Video Recorders
- Hidden cameras
- LED and laser audio devices – InfraRed (IR) or visible; live or passive
- Acoustic leakage
- Audio vibration sensors; live or passive
- Tracking devices; live or passive
- Inspection for penetration of existing network; landline, VOIP, digital, and cellular telephone systems; intrusion, video, and fire system wiring
- Radioactive contaminates
- Tampering and Sabotage
What is your inspection process?
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis
- Electronic Device Detection
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Analysis
- High and Low Voltage Wired Infrastructure Analysis and Mapping
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Telephone System Analysis
- Thermal Imaging
- Infrared and Laser Detection
- Radiation Detection
- Physical Inspection
What equipment do you use?
We utilize the latest countermeasures equipment used by corporations and governments worldwide. This equipment includes, but is not limited to:
- REI OSCOR TSCM Computerized RF Spectrum Analyzer
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) Receiver
- REI ANDRE Counter Surveillance Broadband Receiver
- REI TALON Telephone Analyzer
- REI ORION Non-Linear Junction Detector (NLJD)
- REI Countermeasures Amplifier
- NETSCOUT AirCheck G2 WiFi Tester
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Cameras
- B.E. Meyers Light Intensification Device
- REI Acoustic Noise Generator (ANG)
- Wired and Wireless IP Camera Testers
- Extensive physical inspection tools
What is your experience?
Across the spectrum of our technical team, our background, education, and experience include:
- Decades of experience in military and civilian law enforcement, and private industry technical investigations
- Corporate internal investigations
- Advanced electrical engineering, optics, and computer technology degrees
- IT (Information Technology), telephony, and computer network certifications
- Professional Security Industry Board Certifications
Call Trident to apply our advanced technology and experience in the identification of current and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities to protect your business or home from technical or physical threats.
Want to know more?
Call us at (253) 852-7000 or use the Contact Form. Our office hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. When calling after hours or if you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and our on-duty investigator will return your call at the earliest opportunity.