Trident is a leading provider of electronic technical surveillance countermeasure (“bug sweep”) services
Our expert team employs cutting-edge physical and electronic methodology used to detect and counter-surveillance devices, technical security hazards, and related physical security deficiencies.
What is your experience?
Across the spectrum, the background, education, and experience of our technical team include:
- Decades of experience in military and civilian law enforcement, and private industry technical investigations
- Corporate internal investigations
- Advanced computer technology degrees
- Information Technology, telephony, and computer network certifications
- Professional Security Industry Board Certifications
- Extensive industry continuing education and equipment training
Where do you work?
- Businesses, Residences, Vehicles, Vessels, and Aircraft
- Executive offices, conference and meeting rooms, sensitive spaces
- Off-site Accommodations – hotels, Airbnb, and residential rentals
- Pre-sweep and active threat monitoring of Board, Conference, Merger and Acquisition Meetings
- Product Announcement, Roll-out / R&D labs
- Law Firms, and their client offices and residences involved in sensitive litigation
- Pre or Post-Termination sweeps of workspaces
- Labor disputes and negotiating periods
- Professional Sports Team Facilities and Residences
What do you look for?
- Live, passive, or inactive Audio or Video Transmitters (bugs) and wiretaps
- Audio or Video Recorders
- Hidden cameras
- Visible light or InfraRed (IR) audio transmitters
- Identification of at-risk acoustic leakage
- Audio vibration sensors; live or passive
- Tracking devices; live or passive
- Physical penetration of existing VoIP or digital network and analog telephone systems; intrusion, video, public address, and fire system wiring
- Radioactive contaminates
- Tampering and Sabotage
What is your inspection process?
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Signal Analysis
- High and Low Voltage Wired Infrastructure Analysis
- Telephone System Analysis
- Ultrasonic Sound Detection
- Acoustic Leakage
- Thermal Imaging
- Infrared and Laser Eavesdropping Detection
- Illicit Radiation Contamination Detection
- Physical Inspection
What equipment do you use?
We utilize the latest technical surveillance countermeasures equipment used by corporations and governments worldwide. This includes, but is not limited to:
- REI OSCOR Computerized RF Countermeasures Spectrum Analyzer
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) Receiver
- REI ANDRE Counter Surveillance Broadband Receiver
- REI TALON Telephone Analyzer
- REI ORION Non-Linear Junction Detector
- REI Countermeasures Amplifier
- NETSCOUT AirCheck G2 Wi-Fi Tester
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera
- Gen III+ Night Vision Monocular
- Wired and Wireless IP Camera Testers
- High-Resolution Pole and Under-Vehicle Cameras
- Extensive inventory of electronic and physical inspection tools
Call Trident to apply our advanced technology and experience in the identification of current and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities to protect your business or home from technical or physical threats.
Want to know more?
Call us at (253) 852-7000 or use the Contact Form. Our office hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. When calling after hours or if you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and our on-duty investigator will return your call at the earliest opportunity.