Trident is a leading Pacific Northwest provider of electronic surveillance countermeasure (“bug sweep”) services
Our experts employ cutting-edge physical, electronic, and visual techniques used to detect and counter technical surveillance devices, technical security hazards, and related physical security deficiencies.
Questions we are commonly asked are:
Where do you work?
- Businesses and Residences, Vehicles, Vessels, and Aircraft
- Executive offices, conference and meeting rooms, sensitive spaces
- Off-site Accommodations – hotels, Airbnb, and VRBO for hidden cameras or eavesdropping devices
- Board Meetings and Conference Meetings – Pre-sweep and active threat monitoring during the meeting
- Merger and Acquisition Meetings
- Product Announcement / Roll-out / R&D labs
- Law Firms, and their client offices and residences involved in sensitive litigation
- Pre or Post-Termination sweeps of workspaces
What do you look for?
- Hidden or overt Audio or Video Transmitters (bugs) and wiretaps; live, passive, or inactive
- Audio or Video Recorders
- Hidden cameras
- LED and laser audio devices – InfraRed (IR) or visible; live or passive
- Identification of at-risk acoustic leakage
- Audio vibration sensors; live or passive
- Tracking devices; live or passive
- Inspection for physical penetration of existing network and telephone systems; intrusion, video, public address, and fire system wiring
- Radioactive contaminates
- Tampering and Sabotage
What is your inspection process?
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis
- Electronic Eavesdropping Device Detection
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Signal Analysis
- High and Low Voltage Wired Infrastructure Analysis
- Telephone System Analysis
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Thermal Imaging
- Infrared and Laser Eavesdropping Detection
- Illicit Radiation Contamination Detection
- Physical Inspection
What equipment do you use?
We utilize the latest technical surveillance countermeasures equipment used by corporations and governments worldwide. This includes, but is not limited to:
- REI OSCOR TSCM Computerized RF Spectrum Analyzer
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) Receiver
- REI ANDRE Counter Surveillance Broadband Receiver
- REI TALON Telephone Analyzer
- REI ORION Non-Linear Junction Detector (NLJD)
- REI Countermeasures Amplifier
- NETSCOUT AirCheck G2 WiFi Tester
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Cameras
- B.E. Meyers Light Intensification Device
- REI Acoustic Noise Generator (ANG)
- Wired and Wireless IP Camera Testers
- Extensive physical inspection tools
What is your experience?
Across the spectrum, the background, education, and experience of our technical team include:
- Decades of experience in military and civilian law enforcement, and private industry technical investigations
- Corporate internal investigations
- Advanced electrical engineering, optics, and computer technology degrees
- Information Technology, telephony, and computer network certifications
- Professional Security Industry Board Certifications
Call Trident to apply our advanced technology and experience in the identification of current and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities to protect your business or home from technical or physical threats.
Want to know more?
Call us at (253) 852-7000 or use the Contact Form. Our office hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. When calling after hours or if you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and our on-duty investigator will return your call at the earliest opportunity.