Trident is a leading Pacific Northwest provider of electronic technical surveillance countermeasure (“bug sweep”) services
Our expert team employs cutting-edge physical and electronic methodology used to detect and counter technical surveillance devices, technical security hazards, and related physical security deficiencies.
Questions we are commonly asked are:
What do you look for?
- Hidden or overt Audio or Video Transmitters (bugs) and wiretaps; live, passive, or inactive
- Audio or Video Recorders
- Hidden cameras
- LED and laser audio devices – InfraRed (IR) or visible; live or passive
- Identification of at-risk acoustic leakage
- Audio vibration sensors; live or passive
- Tracking devices; live or passive
- Inspection for physical penetration of existing network and telephone systems; intrusion, video, public address, and fire system wiring
- Radioactive contaminates
- Tampering and Sabotage
Where do you work?
- Businesses and Residences, Vehicles, Vessels, and Aircraft
- Executive offices, conference and meeting rooms, sensitive spaces
- Off-site Accommodations – hotels, Airbnb, and rentals looking for hidden cameras or eavesdropping devices
- Board, Merger and Acquisition, and Conference Meetings – Pre-sweep and active threat monitoring during the meeting
- Product Development, Announcement, Roll-out / R&D labs
- Law Firms, and their client offices and residences involved in legal problems or sensitive litigation
- Pre or Post-Termination sweeps of workspaces
- Labor disputes and negotiating periods
- Professional Sports Team Facilities and Residences
What is your inspection process?
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis
- Electronic Surveillance Device Detection
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Signal Analysis
- High and Low Voltage Wired Infrastructure Analysis
- Telephone System Analysis
- Ultrasonic Sound Detection and Inspection
- Acoustic Leakage
- Thermal Imaging
- Infrared and Laser Eavesdropping Detection
- Illicit Radiation Contamination Detection
- Physical Inspection
What equipment do you use?
We utilize the latest technical surveillance countermeasures equipment used by corporations and governments worldwide. This includes, but is not limited to:
- REI OSCOR TSCM Computerized RF Spectrum Analyzer
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) Receiver
- REI ANDRE Counter Surveillance Broadband Receiver
- REI TALON Telephone Analyzer
- REI ORION Non-Linear Junction Detector (NLJD)
- REI Countermeasures Amplifier
- NETSCOUT AirCheck G2 Wi-Fi Tester
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Cameras
- B.E. Meyers OWL Night Vision Monocular
- REI Acoustic Noise Generator (ANG)
- Wired and Wireless IP Camera Testers
- High-Resolution Pole and Under-Vehicle Cameras
- Extensive inventory of physical inspection tools
What is your experience?
Across the spectrum, the background, education, and experience of our technical team include:
- Decades of experience in military and civilian law enforcement, and private industry technical investigations
- Corporate internal investigations
- Advanced electrical engineering, optics, and computer technology degrees
- Information Technology, telephony, and computer network certifications
- Professional Security Industry Board Certifications
Call Trident to apply our advanced technology and experience in the identification of current and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities to protect your business or home from technical or physical threats.
Want to know more?
Call us at (253) 852-7000 or use the Contact Form. Our office hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. When calling after hours or if you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and our on-duty investigator will return your call at the earliest opportunity.