Sniffing out danger and liability wherever it hides
Our contraband detection program is a powerful tool in identifying problems, minimizing incidents, and seeking recourse against parties who defy any contraband policies. Deployment of our two detection canines is a strong, effective, and cost-efficient method to proactively deter the possession, use, or sale of contraband.
Adept at working in various environments, including workplaces, schools, vehicles, vessels, aircraft of all types, storage facilities, warehouses, and private residences, our contraband detection K-9 teams promote health and safety while limiting client liability.
Finding and securing contraband
Trident’s K-9 teams detect and eliminate the threat of various contraband, including:
- Illegal Drugs: Typically include Marijuana, Opium, Heroin, Cocaine, Crack Cocaine, and Methamphetamine
- Alcohol: Specifically, Ethanol Alcohol commonly found in beer, wine, and drinking liquors
- Firearms: Specifically, smokeless, black, and flash powders typically found in ammunition and firearms, fireworks, and flares
Legal Use of Contraband Detection Canines
Courts of law have repeatedly proven and upheld canine detection methodology. To ensure the validity and effectiveness of this practice, we also follow these practices:
- Maintain General Liability and Errors and Omissions coverage of our handlers, dogs, and inspectors
- Meet or exceed law enforcement detection canine standards referenced in Washington Administrative Code 139-05-915
- Licensed by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration and State of Washington Department of Health, Board of Pharmacy
- Trained in presumptive narcotic testing and have available a master field-testing kit for illicit narcotic substances
What better way to promote health and safety, and limit liability, than by having regularly scheduled random inspections by a trained K-9? As we search for solutions to continuing reports of escalating violence, drinking on the job, and illicit narcotics use, we offer one of the most successful deterrent programs available.
Looking to eliminate the threat of contraband?
Our detection teams have worked as far north as the Aleutian Islands and the Bering Sea in Alaska, south to Colorado, and east to South Carolina. Call (253)852-7000 or use our Contact Form.