Professional Investigative Services for Legal, Insurance, and Corporate Clients
Our Investigators have a broad-spectrum of experience from federal and local law enforcement, military, corporate and legal investigative fields, with knowledge, experience, and equipment that exceeds any other investigative agency in the Pacific Northwest.
We provide Quality Product utilizing sophisticated and state-of-the-art Hi-Definition digital video and photographic equipment.
Critical decision making relies upon Current, Complete and Accurate Information. All of your public information requirements can be satisfied through our extensive computer database networks.
A Professional Written Report containing relevant information and supporting documentation is provided in a timely manner upon the completion of an investigation. Reports, video and photographs can be posted to our secure cloud site for convenient client retrieval.
We share our client’s perception of Pricing and Value. Generally, it is far more expensive to correct a problem after it has developed than to devote resources that allows the problem to be detected or prevented in its earliest stages. As Albert Einstein once said “Strive not to be a success, but rather of value.”
List of Services
- Theft and Diversion
- Employee Misconduct
- Insurance Fraud / Questionable Claims
- Class Action / Complex Litigation
- Due Dilligence
- Intelectual Property
- Interview and Statement Taking
- Expert consultant of investigative product
- Professional equipment for any setting – day or night
- Ability to form teams of multiple surveillance operators
- Insurance, Legal, Corporate, and Domestic
- Worker’s Compensation / Personal Injury
- Employee and Vendor Theft, Criminal Activity
- Expert consultant of surveillance product
- Covert installations are our specialty
- Wired, internal network, or wireless
Research, Data Mining and Document Retrieval
- Due Diligence / Business / Competitive Intelligence / Merger and Acquisition
- Asset and Real Property Ownership
- Internet and On-site Data Mining
- Document and Records Research and Retrieval
- Federal and State Court Records
- Bankruptcies, Liens, and Judgments
- Pre- & Post-Employment Screening
- Professional License Verification
- Corporate Filings / Business Licensing
Want to know more?
Call us at (253) 852-7000 or use the Contact Form. Our office hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. When calling after hours or if you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and our on-duty investigator will return your call at the earliest opportunity.