For a Free Consultation, call us at 253.852.7000
Or, we'd be glad to contact you:
Sniffing out danger and potential liability wherever it hides.
Trident provides routine canine contraband detection services of work areas; vehicles, vessels and aircraft of all types; storage facilities; warehouses; and private residences. Frequent and randomly conducted inspections help ensure that areas remain contraband free and, if it becomes necessary, can be used to demonstrate the client's commitment to an effective contraband control policy.
Our program is designed to support security and safety programs in the workplace and schools by using trained canines to identify contraband. The use of detection canines provides a strong deterrent to the possession, use, or sale of contraband with the same cost-effective method currently in use by industry and governments worldwide.
We know from decades of experience that contraband exists in all facets of our lives. To help you control this issue, Trident has a cost-effective, efficient, and proactive tool to minimize the incidence of dangerous contraband on your property, as well as give you the ability and recourse to act against persons who elect to ignore policy.
What better way to promote health and safety, as well as limit liability, than by having regularly scheduled random inspections by trained canines? As educators, parents, and law enforcement officials search for solutions to continuing reports of escalating violence and illicit narcotics in our schools and businesses, we offer one of the most successful deterrent programs available.
Meet our Contraband Detector Dogs Chumley and Sam on break in Dutch Harbor, AK. They are trained to detect illicit narcotics, alcoholic beverages, and firearms; the very things that are prohibited in our schools and workplace.
What is "Contraband"?
- Illegal Drugs: Typically include Marijuana, Opium, Heroin, Cocaine, Crack Cocaine, and Methamphetamine
- Alcohol: Specifically, Ethanol Alcohol commonly found in beer, wine, and drinking liquors
- Firearms: Specifically, smokeless, black and flash powders typically found in ammunition and firearms. Whether clean or dirty, all firearms are contaminated by nitrates contained in gunpowder.
Comprehensive Service. Canine detection programs are cost-effective, efficient, and infinitely credible. In fact, the validity of this methodology has been proven in courts of law. Our canine program is openly presented with no hidden agenda.
- We maintain extensive General Liability and Errors and Omissions coverage of our handlers, dogs and inspectors.
- Our teams meet or exceed the law enforcement narcotic dog handler standards of Washington Administrative Code 139-05-915.
- We are licensed by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration and State of Washington Board of Pharmacy.
- We are trained in presumptive narcotics testing by VALTOX Laboratories of West Sacramento, CA.
Want to know more?
Call us at (253) 852-7000 or use the Contact Form above. Our office hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. When calling after hours or if you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and our on-duty investigator will return your call at the earliest opportunity.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.