Sniffing out danger and liability wherever it hides.
Trident provides contraband detection services of work areas; vehicles, vessels, and aircraft of all types; storage facilities; warehouses; and private residences utilizing trained K-9s to help ensure that your property remains contraband free.
Have Dogs, Will Travel! Our contraband detection teams have traveled as far north as the Aleutian Islands and the Bering Sea in Alaska, south to Colorado, and east to South Carolina.
What is “Contraband”?
- Illegal Drugs: Typically include Marijuana, Opium, Heroin, Cocaine, Crack Cocaine, and Methamphetamine
- Alcohol: Specifically, Ethanol Alcohol commonly found in beer, wine, and drinking liquors
- Firearms: Specifically, smokeless, black, and flash powders typically found in ammunition and firearms; fireworks and flares. Whether clean or dirty, all firearms are contaminated by gunpowder.
Contraband exists in all facets of our lives. To help identify the problem, we offer a tool to minimize the incidence of dangerous contraband on your property, as well as give you the ability and recourse to act against persons who elect to ignore policy.
Our contraband detection program is designed to support security and safety programs demonstrating the client’s commitment to an effective contraband control policy. The use of detection canines provides a strong deterrent to the possession, use, or sale of contraband with the same cost-effective, efficient, and proactive tool currently in use by industry and governments worldwide.
Legal Use of Contraband Detection Canines
The validity of detection K9 methodology has been proven in courts of law. Our canine program is openly presented with no hidden agenda. We:
- Maintain General Liability and Errors and Omissions coverage of our handlers, dogs, and inspectors
- Meet or exceed law enforcement standards referenced in Washington Administrative Code 139-05-915
- Are licensed by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration and State of Washington Department of Health, Board of Pharmacy
- Are trained in presumptive narcotic testing and have available a field-testing kit for illicit narcotic substances
What better way to promote health and safety, and limit liability, than by having regularly scheduled random inspections by a trained K-9? As we search for solutions to continuing reports of escalating violence, drinking on the job, and illicit narcotics use, we offer one of the most successful deterrent programs available.
Want to know more?
Call us at (253) 852-7000 or use the Contact Form. Our office hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. When calling after hours or if you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and we will return your call at the earliest opportunity.