I don’t believe there can be any disagreement that safety and security are parallel necessities. One has to wonder if a security professional could have prevented any of these deaths…?
Signup for Blog Posts
Get our most recent posts sent to your email inbox!
- Austrian government collapses as far right leader caught in hidden video sting
- ASML Awarded $845M in Damages and an Injunction for IP Theft
- Washington’s deadliest jobs since 2011, per federal government data
- Louisiana high court disciplines Colorado lawyer suspected of installing hidden camera in the firms restroom
- Secret Recordings and Lies: Lawsuits Paint Wild Picture of the Law Firm Steinger, Iscoe & Greene